Location: Kochi, Kerala
Experience: 10+ yrs.
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Netstratum is looking for Chief Architect responsible for building new features and support
As Chief Technical Architect, you will manage all aspects of architecting and delivering very large, high performance, high reliability and scalable IT applications. You will have multiple responsibilities including architecture and technical design development, managing the overall production deployment, providing best practice guidelines and process development for the engineering team and even managing and recruiting engineering team members. You will guide the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects. Using your expertise on enterprise-wide trends you will also act as an advisor on new technologies and indulge in research and development.
– 10+ years strong experience in Erlang, server-side programming skills – concurrency, network, socket, memory.
– Ensures program scope is understood, and identifies overall budgetary needs for successful project execution.
– Strong troubleshooting skills in different disparate technologies and environments.
– Enthusiastic about different areas of work and exploring new technologies.
– Clarity of thought and strong communication skills to effectively pitch solutions.
– Ability to explore and grasp new technologies.
– Mentoring your team members in projects and helping them keep up with new technologies.
– Empowering the team members to be solution providers and enable a flat environment where everyone’s point of view is considered and feedback is encouraged.
– Must have proven leadership and managerial skills to take the ownership and track the work of the team throughout the project lifecycle.
– Must have experience of implementing agile, Kanban or similar software development methodology.
– Experience in Erlang OTP, SIP and WebRTC
– Exposure to cloud technologies like Kubernetes, Docker etc.